Breguet Tourbillon 18K White Gold Men’s Watch From the Grand Complication Collection
This Men’s watch has a 35 mm 18K White Gold case with a tourbillon. Hand-wound movement, engraved by hand.
Power reserve 50 hours. Running seconds on the tourbillon shaft. Silvered gold dial, hand-engraved on a rose engine.
Sapphire case back. Water resistance up to 30 m./ 100 ft. 3357BB/12/986
• Beautifully hand engraved guilloche silver dial with off-set hour & minute sub-dial.
• 1-minute Tourbillon carriage located at 6 o'clock. Fastened to a stunning hand-engraved White Gold plate with integrated seconds hand.
• Back Movement Plate visible & beautifully hand engraved.
• Roman Numeral Hour Markers.
• Signature Blued "Breguet" Style Hands.
• Approximate 50 Hour Power Reserve.
Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity, Certificate of Origin, service booklet, instructions manual, and presentation case
DIAL: Clean and intact.
CASE: Overall in very good condition with light scuffs from wear.
MOVEMENT: in working order at time of cataloguing. The watch has not been tested to determine the accuracy of its timekeeping. Please note that a service may be required at the buyer's discretion.
The strap of this wristwatch is in used condition and is made from an endangered species.