Returns policy for consumers
Right of Withdrawal
If you are a consumer, you are entitled to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you have acquired physical possession of the Products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this agreement by an unequivocal statement – LLC “PRAGMA”, a company registered in the Republic of Latvia under company number 40203136893 with legal address Babites nov., Babites pag., Brivkalni, Dambju iela 2, LV-2107 and address of correspondence Riga, Grecinieku street 30-702, LV-1050 – to our e-mail address - email@example.com, or by post to our address of correspondence. The withdrawal sample is below:
- Addressee – LLC “PRAGMA” a company registered in the Republic of Latvia under company number 40203136893 with legal address Babites nov., Babites pag., Brivkalni, Dambju iela 2, LV-2107 and address of correspondence Riga, Grecinieku street 30-702, LV-1050.
- I/We hereby give notice that I/We withdraw from my/our contract of sale of the following Products [……………………………………………..].
- Received the item on [……………………………………………..].
- Name of consumer.
- Address of consumer.
- Signature of consumer [only if this form is notified on paper by post].
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this agreement, we shall return all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs incurred due to the fact that you have chosen a mode of delivery which is not our proposed least expensive standard delivery mode), without undue delay, and in any case no later than within 14 days from the day when we were made aware of your decision to withdraw from the contract. Refunding will be done using the same payment instrument that you used for the original transaction, unless you have clearly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not be charged any fee in connection with any such refunding. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Products back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Products, whichever is the earliest.
You shall hand over the Products to our trusted logistics partner confirmed by us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this agreement to us. The deadline is met if you hand the Products back to logistics company before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the Products. The cost is estimated at a maximum of approximately EUR 1’500. You are only liable for any diminished value of the Products resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products.
The process of return, in particular, shall have the following steps:
- If you have withdrawn from the agreement in the set term, we will send you an invoice regarding costs of returning the Products;
- When we have received the payment, we will send our logistics partners to take the Products from you. Appropriate date shall be communicated in-between us and you.
- In case the Products are subject to an export permit, you shall obtain such export permit on your own cost. Such export permit will be asked to be sent, firstly, by e-mail together with the notification on withdrawal. Afterwards such export permit shall be attached to the Products when the products will be shipped out to us. Additional information regarding export permits is mentioned in these Terms. **
- You have to prepare the Products to be taken by our logistics partners. They will take care of the packaging and safe return of the Products back to us.
PLEASE NOTE: We will contact you to safely receive back the Products from you from your address. Please at all times follow our instructions and do not perform the return by yourself due to the high value and specifics of the Products.All Products should be returned to us unworn and unused, in their original packaging and in the same condition as shown and described in the photographs and description of the listings in the website.
Please also note that in case the Buyer is not a consumer, the Buyer has no rights of withdrawal from this agreement.
PLEASE CONTACT US SO WE CAN ADVISE YOU WHAT TO DO SO WE CAN HELP YOU WITH THE NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS.
**Information regarding Export permits and valuables subject to these permits
Antiques and art older than 100 years
Articles of antiques, art, furniture, old musical instruments more than one hundred years old. Please see Convention on the Means of Prohibiting and Preventing the Illicit Import, Export and Transfer of Ownership of Cultural Property 1970
CITES (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora). The aim of CITES is to ensure that international trade in wild animals and plants including live and dead specimens (whole), parts (such as animal skins) and derivatives (such as food/medicine made from such animal and plants) does not threaten their survival. All imports, exports, and re-exports of species covered by the Convention have to be authorized through a system of permits and certificates issued by corresponding local governmental authorities.