Last updated: 26.02.2021.
This Privacy Statement sets out personal data protection practices used on the PRAGMA LLC website. PRAGMA LLC respects your right to privacy and obliges not to collect any personal data about you on this website without your acknowledgement.
Any personal information submitted to PRAGMA LLC is processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR).
Controller: PRAGMA LLC, reg. No. 40203136893, Latvia, Riga, Grecinieku street 30-702, LV-1050, phone: +37126322559, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data protection officer’s contact information: Please contact by e-mail email@example.com or by post at Riga, Grecinieku street 30-702, LV-1050.
Recipients of personal data: Controller and its authorized cooperation partners, law enforcement or supervisory authorities, as well as the court in cases described by regulatory enactments.
Purpose for personal data processing:
- to provide services;
- to send administrative information (updates on policies, changes to agreement terms etc.);
- to send information about services, products, educational materials, upcoming events, other related information that may be useful to the Client;
- to assess and mitigate risks related to money laundering and terrorism and proliferation financing, as well as transaction related risks;
- to comply with legal obligations and/or government authorities’ requests;
- in relation to legal claims related to the Company’s legitimate interests;
- to provide additional or supportive services.
Rights of data subjects:
- the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete Personal data;
- the right to request erasure of your Personal data undergoing processing in the Company;
- the right to restrict processing of your Personal data;
- the right to data portability, i.e. to receive your Personal data and transmit it to another controller;
- the right to withdraw consent for Personal data processing for direct marketing purposes at any time;
- the right to be informed about automated individual decision-making, including profiling;
- the right to file a complaint to the Data State Inspectorate of the Republic of Latvia.
Technical details associated with the visitors of the PRAGMA LLC website and used for statistical purposes are:
- The previous web page from which the visitor has reached the PRAGMA LLC website;
- Traffic data (i.e. the visitor’s flow on the web page).
None of the technical details mentioned above are used to identify you personally.